On Triporate we are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer to join our Tech team. Y
You will be responsible for the server side of our applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with all our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve our lovely user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable progressive web applications to meet our company’s and traveler's needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance and security for our APIs and infrastructure.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies, trends and apps.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Mastered NodeJS and Express framework or be open to convince us to move to another stack ;)
- Working knowledge of Micro-services and Serverless architecture.
- APIs design and security master ;)
- Some AI / NLP / Machine Learning knowledge. Desirable but not mandatory.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude. Open to a remote and multicultural team.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field. Non mandatory but desirable.